The Disability:IN Mentorship Exchange is a six-month career mentoring opportunity for college students and recent graduates with disabilities, including veterans, whom we call NextGen Leaders.
Approximately 85% of NextGen Leaders participating in the Mentorship Exchange have gained employment since the program’s inception.
· Meet with corporate executive mentor at least twice a month (can include email exchange, phone chat, video call or in person), review your resume and set career goals.
· Attend monthly webinars to learn more about how to transition from school to work.
· Participate in program for 6-month period (upcoming: March-August 2019)
The Disability:IN Talent Accelerator is an intensive career development opportunity that takes place during the Disability:IN Annual Conference, July 13-18,2019.
· Pre-Academy interview prep calls
· Matchmaking events with over 100 corporate representatives
· Interview on-site with recruiters from top corporations
· Connect with other NextGen Leaders, NextGen Leader Alumni, and representatives from Fortune 500 companies
The accepted candidate pays no cost to participate in the Disability:IN Talent Accelerator.
Disability:IN | DisabilityIN.org